WELCOME TO THE GLoBALL PROGRAM
GLoBALL enables international students, new migrants and refugees to interact with the broader Victorian community through FREE Australian Rules football and Cricket related activities. By registering to become a GLoBALL member you will not only get a chance experience Australians’ passion for sport, you will also learn about the unique sporting culture and among other things, can make some great new friends! GLoBALLers are free to enjoy our full range of fun activities including;
- Spectating at State League Cricket matches
- Watching live Australian Rules football
- Banner making with the Essendon Cheer Squad
- Playing Australian Rules football (AFL 9′s)
- Participating in The Long Walk for Indigenous Australians
- Visiting the National Sports Museum
- Super Sports Clinics (to try your football and cricket skills with a special coach)
HOW TO GET INVOLVED?
There are 3 easy ways to become a GLoBALLer…
1) PARTICIPANTS (International Students, New Migrants and Refugees)
GloBALL participants get access to our full range of activities by simply registering to be part of our team! It’s free and you simply register online to become a member (which does not come with any hidden catches). We simply want to share our strong sporting passion with as many people as possible. And we hope as a result we will help in strengthening our global community!
- For more information please go to our Participants page.
Ambassadors assist groups of participants in making the most of their unique sports spectating experience. Our friendly local Ambassadors also get to enjoy our full range of activities while helping to make a difference in the community.
- For more information please go to our Ambassadors page.
GLoBALL is not-for-profit program, which relies on volunteers for its operations. Apart from volunteering as an Ambassador, you can also be involved by volunteering your skills to help us run the program.
- For more information please go to our Volunteers page.